SystmOne Online Services
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS AND MAKE ONLINE APPOINTMENTS
You will need to register to access this service and once registered you will be given information that will enable you to create your username and password. Once you have done this and activated your account, you will be able to use the service.
If you are interested then please contact the Reception team for more information.
Please remember to keep your password secure at all times.
If you have a condition which necessitates continuing medication, you may be given a repeat prescription slip. If you do not want to use the online system then the repeat prescription request slip should be delivered to the surgery with an indication of the drugs required, at least three clear working days prior to the time that you would like to collect your prescription, or your medication if you are a 'dispensing patient'
Alternatively, you can place an order for your repeat medication using the online system at any time of the day or night. These messages are picked up daily at all our sites, Monday to Friday and the prescription or, if you are entitled, the medication will be dispensed ready for collection from your usual surgery. Please allow two to three working days before calling to collect.
Please take note of any message on your repeat slip. At certain times it will be necessary for you to see the practice nurse or, in some cases, the doctor for a review of your medication. The repeat slip is also used as a small 'notice board' to give useful information or reminders.
Dispensing Quality Commitments
As a dispensing practice, we hereby reaffirm our belief that dispensing brings enormous benefits to our patients and provides an integral part in achieving our high standards of care:
- To provide a high quality, comprehensive, efficient dispensing service that is sensitive to patients' needs.
- To ensure that all dispensary staff receive suitable training.
- To build in adequate checking mechanisms during dispensary procedures to ensure that medicines are dispensed accurately and safely.
- To ensure that dispensary staff have easy access to a GP staff member at all times during the working day.
- To provide high quality equipment in the dispensary which is adequate and suitable for all processes involved in dispensing.
- To ensure that cleanliness and hygiene is observed throughout the dispensary during all dispensing procedures.
- To comply with all laws and regulations applicable to dispensing practice.
- To ensure that confidentiality is maintained with respect to all patient records whether on manual or computerised systems.
- To respect the need for patient privacy during all dispensing procedures.
- To ensure patients are provided with appropriate information and advice concerning their medications.
- By adopting a practice formulary and by constantly reviewing it, to continue to provide the highest standard of care.
Those patients who have regular repeat prescriptions are eligible to use this service.
(Please remember to calculate the collection time of 48 hours from the next working day, Monday to Friday, following your request.)